Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver Download– Canon PIXMA G5020 Wireless MegaTank Single-function Printer is designed for those who need a high volume Printer for both documents and photos with a large paper capacity. PIXMA Wireless Printers G5020 MegaTank displays high page results up to 6000 pages of black text or up to 7700 pages of clear color, plain paper capacity with 350 merged sheets, and simple connectivity – allowing you Print large volumes of work from all your devices. PIXMA G5020 is the perfect wireless single-function printer that can compensate for all your home or office printing needs.
- With impressive high page results, print up to 6000 pages of black text or 7700 colored pages
- With combined 350 sheets of plain paper capacity, large print multi-page documents without the need to stop for paper reloading
- With a clear paper window cassette, it is easy to see how much paper is loaded in front of cassette paper
- Simply connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network to print in a matter of minutes or Ethernet to connect to a high-speed wired network
Built for print productivity
Make the most of your time with Canon MegaTank PIXMA G5020. With a combination of 350 sheets of plain paper, and up to 6000 pages of black text or 7700 pages of ink color included in the box, you can print efficiently without compromising on quality. With high-volume ink tanks and low cost per page, PIXMA G5020 gives you the flexibility to print what you need.
Connect and print easily
Easily connect to PIXMA G5020 from your smartphone and tablet with the Canon PRINT app, AirPrint, and Mopria Print service via Wi-Fi. The PIXMA G5020 MegaTank Printer also has a simple and easy setup process that only takes a few minutes.
How to use a USB Printer Connection
The most common way to connect a printer to a laptop is to connect a USB printer directly to that belong to the laptop. Normally, Windows will automatically the presence of new hardware and start the installation after the USB is plugged
- Connect the printer to the laptop as it is written on the instructions of the manufacturer
- Click ‘ Start ‘ > > Control Panel Hardware and Sound > Printers
- Click on ‘ Add a printer ‘ how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- On page ‘ Choose a printer port ‘, select ‘ Use an existing port ‘ and select the appropriate printer port with which you plug it into the PC and then click ‘ Next ‘.
- On page ‘ to Install the printer driver ‘ select the printer model you are using and then click ‘ Next ‘
- Finish the next step and click ‘ Finish ‘ how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- If the printer PAL creative use is the type of the connected via Wi-Fi, then use programs ‘ Add a device’untuk install a printer to a PC. Here’s how: how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- Click ‘ Start ‘ > > Control Panel Hardware and Sound > Add a device
- Make sure Wi-Fi and a printer to be connected is already turned on, then the printer icon you use will appear and follow the instruction that you live there. How to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
How to use a Wireless Printer Connection
Wireless printer the default printer, it means here that is equipped with a WiFi device so that it can be used wirelessly without having to connect to the computer using a cable. For how to use a wireless printer wifi devices fed bawan please follow the steps below.
- Please open the Control Panel then go to
Control Panel\ Hardware and Sound\ Devices and Printers
- On the Windows Device and printers, click Add a printer.
- The search process will be made Wireless Printer, wireless printer device if you’ve detected please click on your Wireless printer and then click Next.
- After a successful connect to Wireless Printer, please click Finish. Next you can already use Wireless Printer to print the document.
IJ Start Canon PIXMA G5020 Configuration Drivers for Operating System:
- Windows x64
- macOS x32 x64
- Linux x32 x64