Canon PIXMA GM2010 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA GM2010 Driver Download– The Canon PIXMA GM2010 The latest Wireless Single Function Printer currently only supports use in Windows operating systems, for Mac and Linux drivers are not yet available. This printer is designed for those who need high volume printers for documents and photos with large paper capacity. PIXMA GM2010 Wireless Printer displays high page results of up to 8,300 black text pages, a combined paper capacity of 350 sheets, and simple connectivity – allowing you to print large volumes of work from all your devices. PIXMA GM2010 is the perfect wireless single-function printer with a rechargeable built-in ink tank that can compensate for all your home or office printing needs.
Built for print productivity.
Make the most of your time with the Canon GM2010 PIXMA Wireless printer. With a combination of 350 sheets of plain paper capacity, and up to 8,300 text pages of black ink included in the box, you can print efficiently without compromising on quality. With high-volume ink tanks and low cost per page, PIXMA GM2010 gives you the flexibility to print what you need.
Easily connect & Print.
Easily connect to PIXMA GM2010 from your smartphone & tablet using the Canon PRINT app, AirPrint™. You can also use the Google Assistant or Alexa-enabled devices to check the ink level, review notifications, and print without hands. The PIXMA GM2010 printer also has a simple and easy setup process that only takes a few minutes thanks to Canon Wireless Connect.
PIXMA GM2010 printers with built-in ink tank feature refills
- Canon’s G-series printers feature an integrated ink tank that allows you to view and recharge ink easily using a compatible GI-10 ink bottle. GI-10 Ink bottles feature special nozzles designed to pour easily without spills or messes!
- With impressive high page results, print up to 8,300 pages of black text.
- Print a beautiful infinity photo from 3.5 “x 3.5 ” Square to 8.5 “x 11 ” Font size. 8
- With a combination of 350 sheets of plain paper capacity, large print multi-page documents without the need to stop to reload the paper. With a clear paper window cassette, it is easy to see how much paper is loaded in front of cassette paper.
- Connect to PIXMA GM2010 using the Canon PRINT app to easily print from your smartphone or tablet. Even make a ‘ copy ‘ using the Smartphone copying feature in the APP!
- Wirelessly print from Your smartphone and without downloading additional apps using AirPrint™ from Your iPhone™ or iPad™
- PIXMA GM2010 printers use pigment-based inks. Pigment-based black ink formulation allows for long-lasting and sharp black text.
- Simply connect your printer to a Wi-Fi™ network to print in minutes, or Ethernet to connect to a high-speed wired network.
How to use a USB Printer Connection
The most common way to connect a printer to a laptop is to connect a USB printer directly to that belong to the laptop. Normally, Windows will automatically mendetek the presence of new hardware and start the installation after the USB is plugged
- Connect the printer to the laptop as it is written on the instructions of the manufacturer
- Click ‘ Start ‘ > > Control Panel Hardware and Sound > Printers
- Click on ‘ Add a printer ‘ how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- On page ‘ Choose a printer port ‘, select ‘ Use an existing port ‘ and select the appropriate printer port with which you plug it into the PC and then click ‘ Next ‘.
- On page ‘ to Install the printer driver ‘ select the printer model you are using and then click ‘ Next ‘
- Finish the next step and click ‘ Finish ‘ how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- If the printer PAL creative use is the type of the connected via Wi-Fi, then use programs ‘ Add a device’untuk install a printer to a PC. Here’s how: how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- Click ‘ Start ‘ > > Control Panel Hardware and Sound > Add a device
- Make sure Wi-Fi and a printer to be connected is already turned on, then the printer icon you use will appear and follow the instruction that you live there. How to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
How to use a Wireless Printer Connection
Wireless printer the default printer, it means here that is equipped with a WiFi device so that it can be used wirelessly without having to connect to the computer using a cable. For how to use a wireless printer wifi devices fed bawan please follow the steps below.
- Please open the Control Panel then go to
Control Panel\ Hardware and Sound\ Devices and Printers
- On the Windows Device and printers, click Add a printer.
- The search process will be made Wireless Printer, wireless printer device if you’ve detected please click on your Wireless printer and then click Next.
- After a successful connect to Wireless Printer, please click Finish. Next you can already use Wireless Printer to print the document.
IJ Start Canon PIXMA GM2010 Configuration Drivers for Operating System:
- Windows x64
- macOS x32 x64
- Linux x32 x64