IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 Driver
IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 Driver– The Canon PIXMA MG5380 delivers excellent fingerprint quality at a very fast pace. This is not the cheapest model for running and lacks touch screen, but we think that its impressive performance helps to do for these two minor gaps.
PIXMA MG5380 sits right in the middle of Canon’s current line of multifunctional inkjet models. It offers touch management, duplex support and direct CD/DVD printing, but it doesn’t have a movie scan and six-manuscript engine on the company’s higher-end models.
PIXMA MG5380 ‘s Kleck profile, curved corners and glossy black finish make it a good looking model. At the top of the printer, you’ll find a flip-off 7.5-inch colour screen. Unfortunately, unlike a display of the latest models from HP and Lexmark, this is not a touch screen.
Instead, Canon has placed a number of touch buttons directly underneath it, which are used to select the various options displayed on the display. One touchscreen would be better, but it’s not a bad compromise; It still makes printer menus quick and easy to navigate.
This model has two paper trays. At the bottom there is a tray with a cassette shape that takes up to 150 sheets and a vertical tray on the back that has the same capacity. Double trays mean that you can have A4 and photo paper loaded at the same time and choose between them using the printer driver that is convenient.
This model can be printed directly on CDs or DVDS. There is a special plastic tray where you charge your disc and then place it in a slot just above the paper tray.
- Canon Pixma E461 Driver Download
- IJ Start Canon PIXMA TS3122 Driver
- Canon Pixma TS5151 Driver Download
Setup is seamless. After you’ve installed the ink cartridges and loaded the drivers on your PC, it will print an alignment page, and then you’re ready to go. You can connect to this model locally via USB. Alternatively, pin it to your network using Wi-Fi.
Scan and copy
The flatbed scanner at the top of the PIXMA MG5380 has a resolution of 4, 800dpi. Its lid rises slightly to allow you to scan a thicker object, such as books and magazines. The scanners of Canon’s multi-functional models have not always been so great, but the one used here actually performs very well. The scanning speed is fast, the text looks sharp and captures finer details.
The scanning speed helped the printer to be placed in fast performance when it came to copy. He presented an excellent copy of our test page in just 13 seconds.
Print speed, quality and cost
PIXMA MG5380 shows a decent lick at a pace when it comes to print speed. It pumps out our 10-page black and white text document in 1 minute and 1 second, which is very fast for an inkjet model.
How to use a USB Printer Connection
The most common way to connect a printer to a laptop is to connect a USB printer directly to that belong to the laptop. Normally, Windows will automatically mendetek the presence of new hardware and start the installation after the USB is plugged
- Connect the printer to the laptop as it is written on the instructions of the manufacturer
- Click ‘ Start ‘ > > Control Panel Hardware and Sound > Printers
- Click on ‘ Add a printer ‘ how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- On page ‘ Choose a printer port ‘, select ‘ Use an existing port ‘ and select the appropriate printer port with which you plug it into the PC and then click ‘ Next ‘.
- On page ‘ to Install the printer driver ‘ select the printer model you are using and then click ‘ Next ‘
- Finish the next step and click ‘ Finish ‘ how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- If the printer PAL creative use is the type of the connected via Wi-Fi, then use programs ‘ Add a device’untuk install a printer to a PC. Here’s how: how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- Click ‘ Start ‘ > > Control Panel Hardware and Sound > Add a device
- Make sure Wi-Fi and a printer to be connected is already turned on, then the printer icon you use will appear and follow the instruction that you live there. How to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
How to use a Wireless Printer Connection
Wireless printer the default printer, it means here that is equipped with a WiFi device so that it can be used wirelessly without having to connect to the computer using a cable. For how to use a wireless printer wifi devices fed bawan please follow the steps below.
- Please open the Control Panel then go to
Control Panel\ Hardware and Sound\ Devices and Printers
- On the Windows Device and printers, click Add a printer.
- The search process will be made Wireless Printer, wireless printer device if you’ve detected please click on your Wireless printer and then click Next.
- After a successful connect to Wireless Printer, please click Finish. Next you can already use Wireless Printer to print the document.
IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 Configuration Drivers for Operating System:
- Windows x64
- macOS x32 x64
- Linux x32 x64
IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 Configuration Drivers for Windows
IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 Configuration Drivers for macOS
Download Here — > IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 Scanner Drivers Software Package OS X
Download Here — > IJ Start IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 CUPS Printer Driver Mac
Download Here — > IJ Start IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 ICA Printer Driver Mac
IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 Driver for Linux
Download Here — > IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)
Download Here — > IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 ScanGear MP for Linux ((Debian-Packagearchive))
Download Here — > IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 ScanGear MP for Linux ((rpm-Packagearchive))
Download Here — > IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)
Download Here — > IJ Start IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 IJ Printer Driver for Linux ((Debian-Packagearchive))
Download Here — > IJ Start IJ Start Canon PIXMA MG5380 IJ Printer Driver for Linux ((rpm-Packagearchive))