IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver
IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Driver– It is a printer driver that will provide all the features of the selected template. For advanced user experience, we also recommend installing the My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will be included on the CD that came with the original product. To use this printer driver, the firmware version of the printer must be the latest (v2.000 or later). Download the Printer Update Utility from the Download Library and update the printer firmware if necessary.
Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Professional Inkjet Printer
- The professional inkjet printer PIXMA PRO-1 is the perfect tool for the professional photographer who gives you the opportunity to print the images you have captured with the Canon EOS Digital SLR, exactly as you have conceived.
- LUCIA 12 pigment ink system for professional image performance up to 13 “x 19”
- Professional grade grayscale printing with five black and gray inks included for smooth gradients and reduced granulation
- New chroma optimizer creates uniform gloss, extended color gamut, and improved black density
- Compatible with PGI-29 individual ink tanks (matte black, photographic black, cyan, photographic cyan, magenta, photographic magenta, yellow, red, dark gray, light gray, gray, color optimizer). Save even more on Value Packs: replace only the ink that is running out!
The professional inkjet printer PIXMA PRO-1 is the perfect tool for the professional photographer who gives you the opportunity to print the images you have captured with the Canon EOS Digital SLR, just as you imagined.
The LUCIA 12 pigmented ink system expands the color gamut with better color saturation and darker, deeper blacks, allowing the professional photographer to achieve new levels of reproduction, precision, and quality of color. skin color, so that your prints show surprising details. Five monochrome inks increase the level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscale photography. In addition, these new inks are about 2.5 times larger than traditional ink tanks.
PRO-1 comes with a complete set of cartridges. When you install the ink tanks in the PRO-1 for the first time, some of the ink from the first set of cartridges is used to prime the printer. The number of sheets that can be printed with the first tank is smaller than that of subsequent cartridges.
To further increase workflow, the built-in Ethernet connection allows multiple users to transparently print from multiple networked computers in any environment.
For media support, the PIXMA PRO-1 proudly supports bidirectional paper supply and professional photo printing on a variety of Fine Art and Glossy papers, each with specific features to meet the needs of the business. dynamic photo printing. Exactly.
How to use a USB Printer Connection
The most common way to connect a printer to a laptop is to connect a USB printer directly to that belong to the laptop. Normally, Windows will automatically mendetek the presence of new hardware and start the installation after the USB is plugged
- Connect the printer to the laptop as it is written on the instructions of the manufacturer
- Click ‘ Start ‘ > > Control Panel Hardware and Sound > Printers
- Click on ‘ Add a printer ‘ how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- On page ‘ Choose a printer port ‘, select ‘ Use an existing port ‘ and select the appropriate printer port with which you plug it into the PC and then click ‘ Next ‘.
- On page ‘ to Install the printer driver ‘ select the printer model you are using and then click ‘ Next ‘
- Finish the next step and click ‘ Finish ‘ how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- If the printer PAL creative use is the type of the connected via Wi-Fi, then use programs ‘ Add a device’untuk install a printer to a PC. Here’s how: how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- Click ‘ Start ‘ > > Control Panel Hardware and Sound > Add a device
- Make sure Wi-Fi and a printer to be connected is already turned on, then the printer icon you use will appear and follow the instruction that you live there. How to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
How to use a Wireless Printer Connection
Wireless printer the default printer, it means here that is equipped with a WiFi device so that it can be used wirelessly without having to connect to the computer using a cable. For how to use a wireless printer wifi devices fed bawan please follow the steps below.
- Please open the Control Panel then go to
Control Panel\ Hardware and Sound\ Devices and Printers
- On the Windows Device and printers, click Add a printer.
- The search process will be made Wireless Printer, wireless printer device if you’ve detected please click on your Wireless printer and then click Next.
- After a successful connect to Wireless Printer, please click Finish. Next you can already use Wireless Printer to print the document.
IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Configuration Drivers for Operating System:
- Windows x64
- macOS x32 x64
- Linux x32 x64
IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Configuration Drivers for Windows
IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Configuration Drivers for macOS
Download Here — > IJ Start IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-1 CUPS Printer Driver Mac