IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver
IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Driver-It’s time to move into a larger format, a professional quality printer you’ve always dreamed of. The PIXMA PRO-100 Professional Wireless Inkjet Printer1 has the necessary features and technology to deliver high-quality results so that prints can look as good as scanned images. The 8-color ChromaLife100 + system offers a surprising color range, so your prints are as bright as memories.
The PIXMA PRO-100 shares technology with the rest of the PIXMA PRO line with an optimum image processing system to ensure you have what you imagined. The OIG system analyzes each print area and selects the best ink blend to display colors.
The new Print Studio Pro2 add-on makes it easy to get amazing results from your favorite photo applications. Add to the connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and USB, and you have a professional machine that easily adapts to the workflow that you can place anywhere in the studio.
For media support, the PIXMA PRO-100 has two paper trays. Rear compartment for a variety of artistic and glossy papers and a manual opening for thicker material that meets your printing needs.
The three black and white inks that are part of the 8-ink ChromaLife100 + system consist of black, gray and light gray. These inks provide a strong and enhanced black density that enhances the level of professional print quality in creating a dramatic expression of grayscale photography.
The Chroma Optimizer brings smooth ink to the printed image and adjusts the surface reflection. This preserves the natural color and integrity of printed photos.
The Optical Imaging System (OIG) uses two main technologies that were introduced for the first time in PIXMA PRO-1. The first is a sophisticated balance of ink blending, which is determined by numerous ink combinations and advanced analysis. During this analysis, the OIG system accurately calculates the best result for each print mode and paper used, while taking into account different image factors, including color rendering, tonal colors, black densities, and reduced graininess. These basic principles of ink balancing are due to Canon’s experience of imaging technology and the familiar color of life that people see and remember every day. The second is the balance of color combination, shades and even gloss. The power and power of the OIG system are really visible when the image is printed, exposed and displayed just as you imagined.
How to use a USB Printer Connection
The most common way to connect a printer to a laptop is to connect a USB printer directly to that belong to the laptop. Normally, Windows will automatically mendetek the presence of new hardware and start the installation after the USB is plugged
- Connect the printer to the laptop as it is written on the instructions of the manufacturer
- Click ‘ Start ‘ > > Control Panel Hardware and Sound > Printers
- Click on ‘ Add a printer ‘ how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- On page ‘ Choose a printer port ‘, select ‘ Use an existing port ‘ and select the appropriate printer port with which you plug it into the PC and then click ‘ Next ‘.
- On page ‘ to Install the printer driver ‘ select the printer model you are using and then click ‘ Next ‘
- Finish the next step and click ‘ Finish ‘ how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- If the printer PAL creative use is the type of the connected via Wi-Fi, then use programs ‘ Add a device’untuk install a printer to a PC. Here’s how: how to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
- Click ‘ Start ‘ > > Control Panel Hardware and Sound > Add a device
- Make sure Wi-Fi and a printer to be connected is already turned on, then the printer icon you use will appear and follow the instruction that you live there. How to easily connect your usb printer to your laptop or computer
How to use a Wireless Printer Connection
Wireless printer the default printer, it means here that is equipped with a WiFi device so that it can be used wirelessly without having to connect to the computer using a cable. For how to use a wireless printer wifi devices fed bawan please follow the steps below.
- Please open the Control Panel then go to
Control Panel\ Hardware and Sound\ Devices and Printers
- On the Windows Device and printers, click Add a printer.
- The search process will be made Wireless Printer, wireless printer device if you’ve detected please click on your Wireless printer and then click Next.
- After a successful connect to Wireless Printer, please click Finish. Next you can already use Wireless Printer to print the document.
IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Configuration Drivers for Operating System:
- Windows x64
- macOS x32 x64
- Linux x32 x64
IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Configuration Drivers for Windows
IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Configuration Drivers for macOS
Download Here — > IJ Start IJ Start Canon PIXMA PRO-100 CUPS Printer Driver Mac